Our ready-to-wear collections are each designed with high end fabrics and embellishments that require special care to ensure the life of the garment. We suggest dry clean only with a professional cleaning service for most of our garments. Some items can be self managed with care and will be listed as such on the label. Please refer to care labels on each garment for instructions.
Our collection of burp cloths, bibs and pillows are uniquely designed with embellishments and trimmings that require special care. Please review the tips below on how to care for these items so that they have the longest life possible.
- Our burp cloths and bibs are designed to protect against baby drool and light spit ups. We do not suggest them for heavy clean ups or used during meal time, as some baby food can stain the fabrics.
- We recommend hand washing our pom pom trimmed cloths and bibs in cold water; lay flat to dry; iron or steam to remove wrinkles.
- Please do not soak embellished/trimmed cloths or bibs for longer than a few minutes as colors can bleed.
- Never bleach or tumble dry.
- Note that washing may change the look of embellishments or trim.